Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Yamaha RS VIKING PRO
Stock Image: Magnetic Bronze
RS VIKING PRO
* * BRAND NEW WORK SLED * *
1 YEAR WARRANTY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
There are utility snowmobiles…and then there’s the Professional.
- NEW Mid-Performance 1049cc Genesis Engine (VK Unique): Yamaha’s reliable three-cylinder engine features an advanced Yamaha fuel-injection system for incredibly accurate fuel metering for spot on performance, fuel sipping economy and instant starts, no matter the environment. A broad, flat power-band delivers instant thrust from nearly any speed, and a thick torque curve provides an abundance of power to pull heavy loads all backed by a track record of unstoppable reliability.
- NEW Protective Windshield: A wide, tall, wrap-around style windshield delivers greater protection from the elements as well as unsuspecting tree branches and limbs. The windshield has been wind tunnel tested to reduce unwanted negative swirl and deliver a greater “pocket” of comfort for both driver and passenger.
- NEW Workforce Mirrors: All-new mirrors tout a large viewing area, making it easier to see what lies behind. The mirrors are mounted on the interior side of the new Protective Windshield, shielding them from potential damage.
- NEW Digital Gauge: An easy to view and operate digital gauge package keeps tabs on all vital engine and vehicle attributes while also delivering added features including hour meter, trip meters, clock and much more.
- NEW Large Capacity Fuel Tank: Enjoy extended range and expanded work capability with a new 10-percent larger fuel tank. The new tank boasts of a capacity in excess of 11.6-gallons.
- NEW Drivers Seat: An new seat has been specifically enhanced with driver comfort and convenience in mind. The seat better positions the driver in relationship to the controls, delivers enhanced comfort, and provides easier egress and ingress when getting on and off the vehicle.
- NEW High Capacity Cargo Rack: Carrying expanded loads, be it for work or play, is one of the core attributes of the VK Professional II. A new expanded cargo rack serves up more capacity and ease of use weather you are hauling supplies to camp, tools to the job site, or fishing gear to the icepack.
- Three Speed Transmission: The Hi/Lo transmission with reverse is workhorse one minute, and a versatile trail cruiser the next. With a simple to use manual actuated lever, you can select from “normal” high range to low range to pull heavy loads below 50mph.
- Direct to Crankshaft Clutching: Instead of a gear reduction system, as found on some four-stroke designs, both versions of the Genesis 1049 engine has a primary clutch mounted directly to the crankshaft. This allows the engine to be mounted lower in the chassis, and eliminates parts, complexity, and weight resulting in improved handling and improved durability.
- High Flotation Skis: Wide skis deliver added flotation when traveling off-trail, while an engineered keel provides predictable handling and easy to steer manners.
- Heavy Duty Wrap-Around Bumper: In addition to the new work-inspired design, a stout, wrap-around bumper provides protection from the bumps and bangs that come with a day on the job.
- Pro Comfort Suspension: This dual-shock, fully coupled suspension features a simple and effective flip-lever torsion spring adjustment to quickly adapt the suspension for one-up or two-up riding, or for hauling a heavy payload. A 40mm, High Pressure Gas (HPG) shock provides exception control, fade resistance, and maximum work capabilities.
- 1.375” RipSaw Track: The RipSaw track is widely regarded as the best all-around track available, with a lug pattern that delivers acceleration, braking, and cornering bite. This oversized version with taller 1.375-inch lugs is the epitome of versatility, flotation, and durability.
- Gull Wing A-Arm Front Suspension: The unique “curved” front suspension delivers increased clearance thereby reducing the potential for impact and damage when encountering hidden rocks, stumps, or other debris when navigating unknown terrain.
- KYB Gas Cell Shocks: The coil-over front shocks are specifically calibrated for additional loads and off-trail riding, yet still deliver a plush, predictable ride on-trail.
- Standard Electric Start: Seamless and easy to use electric start delivers instant and hassle free starts, no matter the weather, eliminating the need for an “old-school” pull rope.
- Standard Tow Hitch: In addition to a host of on-board creature comforts and storage, a standard factory rear mounted tow hitch is at the ready for additional gear or occasional light-duty work.
- Expansive Under-seat Storage: With a hinged, flip-up seat, the VK exudes its work ethic at every turn. The large under-seat storage touts an integrated tool kit and room for much more.
- Raised Passenger Seat: The wide and plush standard two-up seat provides comfort for two.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke / 3-cyl / 1049cc
- Engine Class: Mid Performance
- Cooling: Liquid Cooled
- Bore & Stroke: 82.0 X 66.2mm
- Fuel Delivery: 43mm Keihin fuel injection
- Intake Design: 2 Valves
- Exhaust Design: 2 Valves, Rear Exhaust
- Clutch/Transmission: YVXC, 3-speed transmission
- Disc Brake Type: 4 piston hydraulic, lightweight ventilated disc
- Fuel Capacity: 11.8 gal.
- Front Suspension: Independent, Double Wishbone
- Front Shocks: Hydraulic, Gas Cell
- Front Travel: 6.3 in.
- Rear Suspension: Pro Comfort Suspension W/Flip up rails
- Rear Shock(s): 40mm KYB® HPG
- Rear Travel: 11.3 in.
- Track / W x L x H: 20 x 154 x 1.5 in.
- Track Type: Camoplast® Cobra™ WT
- Ski Stance (ctr to ctr): 38.4 in.
- Electric Start: Standard
- Reverse: Standard
- Hand/Thumb Warmers: Standard
- DC Output: Automotive
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- 1049 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 82.0 x 66.2mm
- Engine Cooling
- 43mm Keihin fuel injection
- 2 Valves, Rear Exhaust
- Brake Type
- 4 piston hydraulic, lightweight ventilated disc
- Drive Clutch
- YVXC, 3-speed transmission
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: Independent, Double Wishbone; Shocks: Hydraulic, Gas Cell
- Front Travel
- 6.3 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: Pro Comfort Suspension W/Flip up rails; Shocks: 40mm KYB® HPG
- Rear Travel
- 11.3 in.
- Ski Stance
- 38.4 in.
- Track Type
- Camoplast® Cobra™ WT
- Track Dimensions
- 20 x 154 x 1.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.8 gal.
- Magnetic Bronze, Light Silver
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers