2017 Yamaha VENTURE MP
Stock Image: Yamaha Blue/White
Sale: Save $1,100.00 now until 12/31/2018
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke / 499cc
- Engine Class: Sport Performance
- Clutch/Transmission: YXRC
- Fuel Delivery: 43mm Keihin fuel injection
- Fuel Capacity: 8.7 gal. (32.9L)
- Front Suspension: Independent, Double Wishbone
- Front Shocks: 36mm, Aluminum HPG
- Front Travel: 8.1 in. (208mm)
- Ski Type: Tuner II
- Rear Suspension: Pro Comfort 144
- Rear Shock(s): 36mm, Aluminum HPG / 36mm, Aluminum HPG
- Rear Travel: 12.3 in. (313mm)
- Track / W x L x H: 16 x 144 x 1.25 in. (406 x 3658 x 31.8mm)
- Track Type: Camoplast® Ripsaw™
- Ski Stance (ctr to ctr): 42.5 in. (1080 mm)
- Electric Start: Standard
- Reverse: Push button
- Hand/Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Headlight Watts, Type: 60/55W Halogen X 2
- DC Output: Automotive
- Heated Seat: N/A
- Color: Yamaha Blue/White
- YXRC Clutching: Featuring Yamaha drive and driven clutching, the lightweight YXRC system delivers smooth engagement, instant acceleration, fast reacting backshift, and cool operating temperatures for a long belt life. Just like its big brother YVXC clutch system, the YXRC is smooth, responsive, and durable.
- Wide Running Boards: With its rider active design, narrowed seat, and sculpted cockpit, the Phazer platform touts wide running boards with additional grip for a sure-footed stance.
- Rear Exit Exhaust: Often considered a hallmark feature of many Yamaha snowmobiles, the Phazer platform also touts a rear-exit exhaust system that is exposed to the snow under-seat for additional cooling.
- Link Type Sway Bar: A standard link-type sway bar keeps the front suspension planted and flat, even in rutted, high-speed turns.
- Extruded Aluminum Spindle: Saving weight and creating a nimble and responsive riding experience was at the foundation of the Phazer platform. Extruded aluminum spindles are lightweight yet incredibly strong.
- Pro Comfort 144 Rear Suspension: This dual-shock, fully coupled suspension features a simple and effective flip-lever torsion spring adjustment to quickly adapt the suspension for one-up or two-up riding, or for hauling a heavy payload. A pair of 36mm High Pressure Gas (HPG) shocks provides controlled and consistent performance.
- 1.25-Inch RipSaw Track (Venture MP Unique): The do-it-all RipSaw track with its traction laden 1.25-inch lugs gets added bite and flotation thanks to a unique 16-inch wide design. Perfect for two up riding, heavy payloads, or breaking trail.
- Large Protective Windshield: Whether you are logging all-day miles on mid-winter’s day, or performing a task from sun-up to sun-down, the expansive windshield on the Venture MP provides protection and comfort for driver and passenger.
- LED Taillight: The high-intensity LED taillight/brake light is lighter and brighter than a traditional incandescent design, and delivers a significantly longer lifespan.
- Digital Gauge with Push Button Reverse: The compact handlebar mounted digital gauge is packed with information and is displayed on a large face, easy to read gauge. In addition, a convenient electric push button reverse is housed within the gauge package and actuates a servo-controlled reverse gear.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Sport Performance
- 43mm Keihin fuel injection
- Drive Clutch
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: Independent, Double Wishbone; Shocks: 36mm, Aluminum HPG
- Front Travel
- 8.1 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: Pro Comfort 144; Shocks: 36mm, Aluminum HPG / 36mm, Aluminum HPG
- Rear Travel
- 12.3 in.
- Ski Type
- Tuner II
- Ski Stance
- 42.5 in.
- Track Type
- Camoplast® Ripsaw™
- Track Dimensions
- 16 x 144 x 1.25 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 8.7 gal.
- Yamaha Blue/White
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Push button